The TOSHIBA Tec B-SA4 barcode label printer provides the functionality and robustness of an industrial printer with the compact footprint and ease of use of a desktop printer.
For ultimate networking capabilities, it comes with a wide variety of communication interfaces, enabling you to manage your whole network of printers from a central source.
The B-SA4 is packed with a multitude of features for the user, including:
- high speed printing leading to increased efficiency and productivity
- time-saving and minimal training due to fast and easy handling
- lower servicing and maintenance cost with user toolless replacement of the print head and platen
- versatile design to suit any environment or application
- perfect readability of labels and barcodes due to flexible high quality print technology
- Bartender UltraLite labelling software.
- Technology Thermal Transfer / direct thermal
- Resolution 8 dots/mm (203 dpi), optional 11.8 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Print Width Maximum 104 mm, up to 105.7 mm with 300 dpi printhead
- Print Speed Up to 152.4 mm/sec (6 ips)
- Interfaces Bidirectional parallel port, USB 2.0, LAN (100BASE), serial port*, wireless LAN*
- Barcodes UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128, NW7, MSI, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Postnet, RM4SCC,
- KIX-code, RSS14, Customer Bar Code
- 2D Codes Data Matrix, PDF 417, Maxicode, QR code, Micro PDF 417, CP Code
- Fonts Bitmap font (21 fonts), Outline font (4 types), Price font (3 types)
- Optional Cutter module, strip module, wireless LAN board, serial interface board, RFID modules, 300 dpi printhead, RTC (real time clock)
- Dimensions 238 mm (W) x 402 mm (D) 238 (W) x 339 (D) x 332 mm (H) x 332 (H) mm
- Weight 15 kg (without media 12 kg (without media and ribbon) and ribbon)
There are no reviews yet.