Toshiba B-BA400 Mid Range Printer
TOSHIBA B-BA400 Series
Toshiba Label Printer | Toshiba Industrial Printer Ireland | Industrial Printer Ireland | Industrial Barcode Label Printers
Available from Stock – Easy Online Delivery – Express Delivery Guranteed.
For further assistance, please contact us.
Label Print are the stockists of Industrial Barcode Label Printers has a wide range of Toshiba Industrial Printer. Explore our wide range of Toshiba Label Printer like Toshiba B-SA4T Mid Range Printer.
The TOSHIBA Tec B-SA4 barcode label printer provides the functionality and robustness of an industrial printer with the compact footprint and ease of use of a desktop printer.
For ultimate networking capabilities, it comes with a wide variety of communication interfaces, enabling you to manage your whole network of printers from a central source.
The B-SA4 is packed with a multitude of features for the user, including:
- high speed printing leading to increased efficiency and productivity
- time-saving and minimal training due to fast and easy handling
- lower servicing and maintenance cost with user toolless replacement of the print head and platen
- versatile design to suit any environment or application
- perfect readability of labels and barcodes due to flexible high quality print technology
- Bartender UltraLite labelling software.
Speed and Functionality
This desktop printer with the performance of an industrial printer, offers high-speed printing and enhanced throughput via a large choice of network interfaces: parallel, USB 2.0 and internal LAN as standard, with optional serial, wireless LAN and RFID interfaces (HF and UHF).
For future proofing, the B-SA4 is compatible with all legacy systems, TOSHIBA or non-TOSHIBA. The powerful BCI (programmable Basic Command Interpreter) allows the B-SA4 to print via non-TPCL datastreams.
Compact and Robust:
With a footprint close to A4 in size, the front opening, top loading design ensures the B-SA4 is compact, whilst the choice of casing (plastic or metal) guarantees the printer is ergonomic for the office or robust enough for harsh operating environments. This provides the flexibility to configure the printer to suit most applications, from desktop to industrial. Extras such as peel-off and cutter modules fit neatly inside the front cover, ensuring the printer remains compact.
The B-SA4 comes with an entire Central Network Management Suite, that allows the user to:
- manage all the SNMP printers in the network through their IP address and serial number
- update and format firmware across the network simultaneously
- view the status of each individual printer in real-time with real-time alerts, including instructions for troubleshooting.
- Technology Thermal Transfer / direct thermal
- Resolution 8 dots/mm (203 dpi), optional 11.8 dots/mm (300 dpi)
- Print Width Maximum 104 mm, up to 105.7 mm with 300 dpi printhead
- Print Speed Up to 152.4 mm/sec (6 ips)
- Interfaces Bidirectional parallel port, USB 2.0, LAN (100BASE), serial port*, wireless LAN*
- Barcodes UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128, NW7, MSI, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Postnet, RM4SCC,
- KIX-code, RSS14, Customer Bar Code
- 2D Codes Data Matrix, PDF 417, Maxicode, QR code, Micro PDF 417, CP Code
- Fonts Bitmap font (21 fonts), Outline font (4 types), Price font (3 types)
- Optional Cutter module, strip module, wireless LAN board, serial interface board, RFID modules, 300 dpi printhead, RTC (real time clock)
- Dimensions 238 mm (W) x 402 mm (D) 238 (W) x 339 (D) x 332 mm (H) x 332 (H) mm
- Weight 15 kg (without media 12 kg (without media and ribbon) and ribbon)